Agen Bola Online

Aksi Foto Model Yang Terkenal Karena Monyet di Ubud

Monkey molested model international star
The cute Taiwan girl sexually molested by monkeys has become an international internet star, following our coverage.

The UK's Sun has run an article describing how a piece of corn fell down the 22-year-old Charmian Chen's top, when she visited the Sacred Monkey Forest Ubud, in Bali, Indonesia.
"I was on holiday and at first the pictures were just funny, but when I got back to Taiwan I had all these people trying to add me as friends on Facebook," the model was quoted as saying.
"I thought 'that's bit strange', and then one of them said they'd seen the pictures and I was really surprised. The next thing I knew I had TV stations ringing me.
"I was on vacation then in Bali so I didn't mind it, but back in Taiwan I was still studying so I didn't want to become famous just for my boobs."

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons